Saturday, October 15, 2011

Feminine & Spikes

The name of my post refers to my bracelets that I paired together. I actually got a lot of compliments on them. I didn't get close up pictures of them, but you can kind of see them. I went shopping and bought some great things! One of the stores I went to was buffalo exchange, this was my second time at one of these stores. As I paid for my purchases, the cashier asked if she could take a picture of me (to show at a monthly meeting they have), because I was wearing a trendy outfit. That made my day :) Hope you enjoy this post and different scenery! xoxo







What I am wearing:
Tank-LC Lauren Conrad
Cardigan-Forever21
Trousers-Gap
Shoes-Michelle D
Handbag-Mulberry for Target
Necklace-Amrita Singh
Bracelets-Forever21,Kohl's
Watch-DKNY

No comments:

Post a Comment