Sunday, December 4, 2011

Grandpa's Sweater

So I got a new lens, and I hope you can tell in my pictures. Still playing with it, but I like it. I got this sweater during black friday, I had been wanting one with these patched elbows. These shorts are a recent purchase too, they have shiny gold polka dots on them (hope they would show more clearly). I think these shorts are a good alternative to sequin shorts because of the shininess. Since these shorts are kind of formal looking, I wanted to make them look more casual. I want to wear them with a denim button-up next! Hope you all had a great Sunday! :)















What I am wearing:
Top-Vintage
Sweater-Target
Shorts-LC Lauren Conrad
Shoes-Call it Spring
Watch-Michael Kors
Necklace-Forever21
Bracelet-Kohl's
Rings-Forever21
Handbag-Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment