Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's raining color

So as you can tell by the pictures and the title, it was a rainy day! I was going to wear my new puppies (shoes), but I do not want them to get water damaged just yet! Anyways, it was very chilly while I took these pics, so I kept my trench coat all of the time. I decided to wear my "blue" jeans with some more color; if you look back at my older posts you can see how often I've worn these and the different ways too!! As soon as I finish typing this I will be watching movies with my love! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)





















Trench coat-Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Cardigan-Old Navy
Black tank-Marciano
Jeans-JC Penney
Necklace-Shop Intuition for Target
Earrings-Austin
Rings-Forever21
Scarf-Forever21
Watch-DKNY
Boots-Mall

1 comment:

  1. Love how you paired the jeans with the trench coat! FAB :-)
    xo
    FLor

    ReplyDelete