Friday, December 16, 2011

Mermaid Tail

So today's outfit was all "business in the front, party in the back!!" I had been looking for an asymmetrical skirt since I saw a fellow blogger named Dany wearing one. I finally found one that I liked, in a super cute color! Do you like these types of skirts/dresses? Thanks for checking out my blog, comments, and following! :) Xo








What I am wearing:
Top-Forever21
Skirt-Kohl's
Clutch-Ulta (it was filled with goodies)
Shoes-JCPenney (Call it Spring)
Rings-Kohls,Forever21
Bangles-Forever21
Necklace-Ralph Lauren
Belt-WetSeal

1 comment:

  1. glo, i love this look! you look amazing. i am a huge fan of mixing blues with browns. the skirt is beautiful, and you look amazing. great blog, and enjoyed browsing. new follower, and hoping to stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete