Monday, February 13, 2012

Pink and Lace

So even though tomorrow is Valentine's Day, hubby and I celebrated today (he works tomorrow). What plans do you all have for tomorrow or did you celebrate the weekend? I had to paint my nails bubblegum pink and the name is super cute!!(see below)
Thank you for your sweet comments, also check me out on twitter,chictopia,and lookbook.





TopBananaRepublic CamiGap BlazerVintage ScarfSaks LeggingsSears WatchDKNY RingsForever21 HandbagCoach Bracelet(black)Target Bracelet(silver)Pandora BootsLocalBoutique Nailpolish(Essie)LovieDovie

1 comment:

  1. I celebrated Valentine's Day early too!

    I'm loving your outfit by the way, especially the lace top! So festive. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    P.S. You should enter my Juicy Couture earrings giveaway!

    ReplyDelete