Monday, March 12, 2012

Lauren Conrad Casual Inspired Outfit

Here is another celebrity inspired outfit! I was browsing the internet and stumbled upon this picture of Lauren Conrad wearing red/coral jeans and a striped top. It is necessary to have a striped top in your wardrobe, and color jeans are everywhere right now! Lauren wore this outfit with flip flops, I kept it casual with flats!
Well I have worn these jeans sooo many times already and in diff ways (look here, here, here, here, and here) I am trying not to shop for a while, but I still want other colored jeans!
Hope you like this outfit :)





What I am wearing
Top-JCrew
Jeans-Mossimo
Shoes-DianeVonFurstenberg
Watch-Michael Kors
Handbag-Nordstrom
Jewelry-Forever21

1 comment:

  1. Hey-

    I found your blog through google searching and I love it! I went through your archive and am completely obsessed with your take on celeb/ trends and style all around. Great layouts and awesome images. Your knack for accessories is similar to mine- I feel like they complete the entire outfit- they make it/ break it. :) Please keep posting, I have got some friends hooked onto your blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete