Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live."- Flora Whittemore

Hello! Today I wanted to wear this top I recently hauled from my trip to NYC. It is a very simple v-neck pocket tee so I wanted to colorblock with it, but I changed my mind and went with neutral accents. I decided to throw on this turquoise necklace beacause I love those two colors together. What do you like to wear with coral?










TopMango ShortsLCLaurenConrad HandbagBoutique ShoesLaurenRalphLauren NailsChinaGlaze/For Audrey 

3 comments:

  1. greaat look honey, nice touch of this necklace :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta tu cartera!!! y los colores naranja y turquesa se ven divinos!!!

    xx
    Carolina

    www.benena.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look!love the color of your top!

    ReplyDelete