Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chevere


On this particular night in NYC, we went to Chelsea where we found El cocotero. This was the first time I've had Venezuelan food, it was delish! I really enjoyed the atmosphere and of course the food! The weather was divine, so I opted to wear my trench coat (which is a MUST have piece in your closet). I finally got to wear my Jason Wu....for Target :)
On



DressJasonWuforTarget TrenchCoatSimplyVeraWang ShoesChristianLouboutin HandbagLouisVuitton Watch/BeltMichaelKors

1 comment:

  1. Hi, for some time that I follow your blog and see this post I really liked, hehehe,
    I am Venezuelan and I love when people from other countries like what we are as a culture, QUE CHEVERE!!!
    Also I have a blog, I hope you can come ... XOXO

    http://delourbanoalomundano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete