Thursday, July 12, 2012

Magic!

Hey everyone, this is what I wore to run some errands yesterday. It rained and so afterwards it was extremely humid (so ugly!) Clutches aren't just for the night time, so I decided to wear this snake-print one. 
Towards the end you will see how I tweaked a few clothing pieces to make it a more night friendly outfit. My friends and I went out for some margaritas and watched Magic Mike! I love anything movie with Channing Tatum in it, plus some of the other actors were not bad on the eyes! :)
Do you like the day or night look better?














Night-Out






TopNakedZebra (similar)
JeansLuckyBrand (similar)
SkirtForever21 (here)
ShoesFrancoSarto (similar)
Shoes/nightoutfitMaxStudio (cute detail)
ClutchThrift (similar)
WatchMarcbyMarcJacobs (here)
Bracelet(orange)BCBGeneration (Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment