Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Scarlet

Happy Hump Day everyone. So today was just a hot summer (yeah I know it's fall) day. I decided to wear something bright and sunshine-esque. I got this dress on sale when I went shopping in Dallas, and  even though it's a bright color I plan to wear it in the fall as well. 
Last but not least, I took Scarlet (my handbag for those that don't get it) out for the first time. I fell in love when I first saw this bag at the store. They had it in black, off white, yellow, and red. I couldn't decide on which color, it was between the yellow or red. 
I am so glad I got this one!
Thanks hubby for the bag and today's pics! 





























DressHM (cute) (cute too)
WatchesTimex & Marc by Marc Jacobs (timex) (marcjacobs)
HandbagKateSpade (love this one too)
ShoesJustFab (similar) (option2)
RingHouseofHarlow1960 (love this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment