Saturday, December 1, 2012

Attention seeker.

Happy Saturday and 1st day of December!
Isn't time just flying by?
Here is today's outfit, with a pop of color.  The pants have a burgundy type print, so I paired it with a black top to make them stand out. I wore these shoes because it makes the outfit seem unexpected, and boy do they grab attention. I could feel everyone's eyes go straight down to my hot pink shoes. 
What are your plans for the weekend?
















This is actually a plain tee, but I added this DIY peter pan collar.
TeeOldNavy (here)
PantsHM (printed pants)
CollarDIY
ShoesRock&RepublicforKohls (similar)
HandbagKateSpade (on sale) (cute one)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, great pants and shoes! Crushing on your bag too :) Love your style, so I followed you on GFC. Hope you can check mine and follow, if you like :)

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete