Saturday, March 9, 2013

Let me in.

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great Saturday!
Today's outfit totally changed once I saw that it was super windy and nasty outside. I was planning to wear mint and a skirt, but that would have been no bueno.  
I wanted to wear something black and white because that is very on trend and classic. I love the way my handbag gives it a pop of color. 
Thank you for checking out my blog :) XO



















BlouseForever21 (love)
JeansH&M (similar)
HandbagKateSpade (satchel)
SandalsBCBGeneration (platforms)
NecklaceForever21 (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots blouse :) And the bag gives such a pop of color!

    I'm hosting a Dior giveaway on my blog and would love to have you participating!

    Loved to get to know your blog too!

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete