Friday, November 18, 2011

Bright Hues

I had no idea what to wear today, I started looking around my closet and found this top. When I first bought it, I envisioned myself wearing it with leather bottoms. This is why I pulled out this skirt, first time I wear it (as well as the top). As I was looking at my pictures, I noticed how white my legs look (boo!). Anyways, hope you enjoyed your Friday! :) xoxo




Awkward face, lol!




What I am wearing:
Top-Missoni for Target
Vest-Marshall's
Skirt-Forever21
Handbag-Ebay
Necklace-Macy's
Shoes-Franco Sarto
Bracelets-Kohl's, Calypso for Target
Watch-DKNY
Rings-Kohl's, Forever21



1 comment:

  1. Chic lady! That blouse is such a show stopper! You are so lucky we live so far away cause I'd totally steal your bag, love it!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete