Thursday, November 17, 2011

Red-y for this!

I have been loving my red jeans lately! When I saw Kourtney K. wearing hers, I decided to recreate her outfit with similar items I own. I recently got this bag, and it's my first time using it (love it)! Hope you have a SUPER weekend, thanks for visiting my blog. :)







I have no idea what is wrong with my neck in this picture! haha


What I am wearing:
Top-Splendid
Blazer-Charlotte Russe
Jeans-Mossimo
Boots-Aldo
Handbag-Ebay
Black bangle-Dillard's
Bracelets-Forever21,Calypso for Target
Rings-Forever21
Necklace-Forever21

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You totally nailed it, you look perfect! I'm so jeally of your bag! Funny thing is that I just saw pics of that outfit of Kourt's last night and felt the urge to recreate it, you did it so well!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete