Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Suede.

Happy Tuesday!
Tomorrow January 9 is my birthday, so nerve-wrecking. Hubby and I went out this past weekend and we also did some shopping.
Anyways, my internet was down so I couldn't blog but here is a new outfit.
I love wearing dresses year round, but weather appropriate (if that makes any sense). For me, winter doesn't mean wearing dark gloomy colors. What colors do you wear during the winter?

















SweaterAmericanEagle (similar)
JacketDillard's (similar)
DressIheartRonson (floral dress on sale)
ScarfForever21 (similar)
LeggingsForever21 (similar
BootiesJessicaSimpson (similar) (similar)
HandbagKateSpade (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously love bangs on you! It's official you could be Lea Michele's twin! :P

    Xo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! haha I am going to do an inspired outfit of hers soon!

      Delete